Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Holidays and baby illness

We had a fantastic time at the lake and the weather was even pretty good. However we had to come home early because my son had a fever and it just wouldn't go away.

So we trundled him off to the doctor, making the appointment in the camper on the way back and it turns out the poor mite has tonsillitis. He is just completely miserable.

Last night was our worst nights sleep ever. Every 20 mins he would be upset. In the end he slept in my arms because he just couldn't handle being away from me. I don't think I got more than 3 hours in 20 minute stretches, so today I'm completely wiped out.

To top it all off I had to drive my husband into the city to drop him and work - will have to pick him up this afternoon and we have dropped the car off for a service.

I think I need a cup of coffee or 7!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear... Poor little guy and poor mommy! I hope he is feeling well soon. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...